Foot Locker - Sneaker Skills
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s new ad for Foot Locker is shot from the point of view of a member of Foot Locker staff via their camera phone. The film shows the skills of a gang of Foot Locker staff as they use acrobatic tricks to get the job done. Filmed in one single shot, the ad took more than 300 takes to perfect.
The viral has already gained over 600,000 views on YouTube. The main 30 second viral was completed at the Mill.
The LAB got involved with the digital aspect to this campaign. We designed the Facebook page, a cool video on how to tie your shoelaces Sawtooth style and various other digital deliverables.
- Post-Producer: Rebecca Mitchell
- Digital Producer: Ian Whittle
- TV Producer: Angela Eleini
- Digital Designers: Gilles Bestley + Harry Osborne
- 3D Designer: Nathan Laud
- Creatives: Charlotte + Michael
- Viral post-production: Mill London