We are looking for an awesome designer to join our established Design & Animation team. We are looking for a middleweight – senior. The LAB is the internal post-production facility at the UK’s largest advertising agency AMV BBDO.
Send us your showreel / CV / website to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be:
• Super nice and friendly!
• Very creative and design lead.
• Excellent animation skills and bringing graphics to life.
• Hands-on conceptual designer. No mac monkeys – you need to offer solutions not just do!
• Juggler – you may need to work on various projects at once.
• Highly motivated and in love with design and animation: moving / static / interactive
• Proven experience in a fast paced /deadline driven environment
Tools you need:
• After Effects (Advanced)
• Cinema 4D (Intermediate – Advanced)
• Illustrator + Photoshop (Advanced)
• A good brain to think and develop.
January 16, 2014
January 13, 2014
January 10, 2014
November 19, 2013
Mind of a Child – Eye of An Artist
November 14, 2013
Christmas in a Day
October 29, 2013
Coming Soon: Mind of a Child – Eye of an Artist
AMV BBDO and the Central Illustration Agency have created a standout new campaign for the V&A Museum of Childhood in London, to tie into this year’s national Big Draw campaign: ‘Draw Tomorrow’.
Rather than a traditional advertising campaign, this year AMV BBDO and the Central Illustration Agency (celebrating their 30th anniversary) hosted an event at the V&A Museum of Childhood which turned a group of children into the most free-thinking art directors ever.
The LAB was there to document this wonderful event. We’ve created a lovely film which we will share very soon.
October 17, 2013
Showreel October 2013
September 22, 2013
Content Creation: AMV Academy
The LAB have been working on a huge amount of content for the new AMV Academy online application. Grads applying for the AMV Academy scheme will do so via the bespoke area on the AMV BBDO website. The LAB have produced all the video content for this new AMV initiative. We designed, directed, filmed and edited the films. In total our films run to over 12 minutes and have had over 12,000 views within 3 days of launch.